View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #94
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Thanks Thanks Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi,
- One file with no structure failed to display on my Sony PRS-505 because no splitting was initially done, and none automatically performed with the extension.
I will force the split every 100(?) Kb in a next version. Is simple to do it, for me. The split will be happen at the first paragraph after the Nth charachter processed.

Quote:
The mysterious "reordering problem" seems to be definitely gone.
Was not so misterious… Simply the original version didn't take care about order… The files war ordered correctly thanks by a casuality
Now the file (TOC, contents, zip) are all reordered before processing.

A note about the images. There are a lot of problems in the last versions.
I wish to use a "traverse processing" to avoid to touch in any way the original file. Unfortunately seems that the routines I wish to use doesn't recognises the images "anchored to page" and sometimes the exported image are empty (0 kB).
So, if I can't solve this problems, I must come back to an hybrid magagement, that work so well…

Luke