Thread: Menu font size
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
OK, I went in and chose IBOOKN for my font. They got a little bigger, but not much. And just in case I am calling them by the wrong thing, I am talking about when you push the crescent button and
Go to first page
Go to last page
Go to page...
Go to Catalog
Zoom
etc.
pop up. Or when:
Music is playing
Sequence by title
Sequence by date
etc.
pops up. The printing is very very small.
If there isn't a way to change the font size for these menus, could that be added to the revamp of the firmware update? Old eyes would appreciate it very much!
S
No, there is no way to enlarge them. This was one of the first complaints we registered back in August. Other than the CoolReader menu screesn, which I have just seen on this latest update, the size of the popup menu does not change.

On the Coolreader menus, they are full page size. I see them when I read my txt and rtf files. I don't use fb2, but I assume they are there also.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote