View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #67
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
May I throw in my opinion, too?

I do assemble quite a lot of books and I wouldn't appreciate it in the least if one of those books would be drowned in a mass. They are, in my mind, very individual entities that deserve a personal decision for them (a decision just for this specific book). That is quite important for me and I see it as a little gratification for my work on those books. I do this assembling as good as I can and I am quite proud of every single book.

I do not want my books to be part of any mass package or anonymous torrent. If you want them, come here, check the uploads and get it, a little bit like buying a book but without the money.

That's how I see things.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote