View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Sort of. Last night I put my PW on to charge and was reading. When I went to change the page a window opened with font sizes and it would pick a different sized font seemingly at random. I tapped for the menu and changed the font size. I tapped to back up one page and got a new font. size. I swiped to change page and got a new font size. I did a hard reset and the problem persisted.

Then today I plugged in my PW to see if it would do it again and, it didn't.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote