View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Mine works pretty well. I do sometimes see a separate issue though, I assume based on the book itself. For example, I just started reading Molly Fyde and the Blood of Billions. My PW is telling me I have 9 hours and 20 minutes left in the book and 9 hours left in the current chapter. For reference, the book is divided into actual chapters so I am not sure what data its looking at to calculate.
That depends on _how_ your chapters are done. I have seen one of my side loaded books have the main part of the book as one chapter in the external TOC. So time left in book equals time left in chapter. It doesn't matter how the book looks while reading, but how the chapters look externally - e.g. on the GOTO page. Pretty sure you will see Beginning, End, Cover, and something inbetween.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote