Thread: Glo Chess program
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
I doubt we'll see any updates to it. Everything in the "extras" section, as far as I'm aware, has never received any update on the Touch, which has been out for about a year and a half now.
Actually, they did update the Sudoko game. Any number you chose used to stay selected, so you'd have to click on a square with the selected number, and then change that number to the real one you wanted. (I know that sounds confusing, but if you've ever played it, you know what I mean.) Now the number selection stays blank and you can select any square, then add the number. The interface at the bottom is also slightly different.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote