View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #28
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by caramac View Post
Hi my Kobo Touch is frozen on the white screen with the moving squares, it won't switch on or off, it won't connect to the pc, I've tried using the basic reset but nothing happens, I can't do a factory reset as pressing the home button does nothing....I'm really missing my Kobo :-(
If the squares aren't actually moving, the first thing to try is plug it in for 1/2 an hour, then try holding the power button for 10 or 15 seconds to make sure it's off, then try turning it on.

If the squares are still dancing you can try holding the power button on for 10-15 seconds and that might be enough to force it to turn off. Then try HOLDING the home button down while turning the power button on until the light on top flashes red. That should put you into a factory reset even though you can't get to the menus to start one.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote