Thread: PW battery
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #15
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
I haven't wanted to jump into this one because I'm also having pink/blue clouds and didn't want to appear to be 'piling on', but yeah, the battery life sucks. I haven't done specific measurements, just that gut instinct stuff--my KK went weeks and weeks (wifi on) without me even having to think about charging it. PW has already had to be charged up multiple times in six days of not very regular reading (and it was plugged in during my initial book load). I usually have backlight around 12 or lower. I suppose in the back of my head I'm hoping my screen-replacement unit will also have better battery life. For now, at least with my current unit, this really is feeling like the worst of all worlds in terms of product quality.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote