View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 04:25 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I read the classical authors in Latin and Greek.

As far as "variants" of English go, my main reading "genre" is detective fiction, and I far prefer British authors to American. As well as the "classics" of detective fiction such as Agatha Christie, Ngaio Marsh, Dorothy L. Sayers, etc, I very much enjoy the more modern authors such as Ian Rankin and Peter Robinson. I don't really enjoy American detective fiction - probably for no more reason than I'm British, and have no real feel for the American culture that the US books are set in.

When it comes to my other main reading genre, SF/Fantasy, though, that doesn't apply. I read - and enjoy - many more American authors than British. Brandon Sanderson is without a doubt my favourite living SF/fantasy author.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote