View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I really only read English. Very occasionally I'll read a book in Norwegian, but really I'm close to mono-lingual in terms of reading material. I can read Swedish and Danish of course, but those hardly count as second languages. I could get by in German with minimal effort and having read all the Norse sagas in Old Norse I guess the same is true for Icelandic. A little extra work would probably have me reading Faroese too. In French, Spanish and Italian I can master restaurant menus and of course I can order beer in an inordinate number of languages.

However, just about everything I want to read was originally written in English, so that's what I end up with.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote