View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
ok! I have same version 2.0.3.

Connect your 902 to your computer via the option of pclink.

go to notes-default.

YOu will see that, every time your create a note, they ask you for a name of that directory on the 902. I always select add to new note, then will request a name, and the name that appears by default is the one as the same name of your PDF file. select that

and the n you can see it, but connected to the compueter, no in the Notes option on the main menu of the 902.

hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
It looks like it's even more broken for you than for me. Do you have the latest firmware installed? I'm testing against 2.0.3. I also can't see any images in the file structure, at least not in the same directories as the PDF files. Where do you see your images?
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote