View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #70
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Kobo have these on their site along with a lot of the other Pern books. I don't know if they have everything, but all the original two trilogies are there.
I just went to the Kobo site, and I don't see the Harper Hall books at all. They are Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums. I don't see any of them there.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote