View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #50
Filmbrain
Connoisseur
Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ok -- this new recipe works with Calibre -- I once again get an e-book with my downloaded stories.

However, on my Sony PRS-T1, the format of the book is extremely odd. The header and footer take up about a third of the page, and what's left for the text is extremely small. (The footer has a "Table of Contents" button.)

It also no longer contains the source of the story -- what site it was downloaded from, etc.

Formatting is also gone, entirely. No heading style, etc.

I'm not sure what this new recipe did to the CSS (or is it stylesheets?) of the book, but is there some way to modify to make it look nicer? (Or simply as it used to be?)

Thanks in advance!
Filmbrain is offline   Reply With Quote