View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I seem to recall War and Peace had too many characters for my taste.

More recently I read Neal Stephenson's "Reamde" and I was impressed by how well he maintained my interest despite almost too many POV characters. I'm thinking there were perhaps six real POV types. At first I was thinking there were too many pages (what could possibly happen that can't be resolved sooner?) and then later I was thinking he needed more pages. He could have explored the T'Rain stuff even further.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote