View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
I don't even no what the lock auto screen is....or where to find it......
But I think I'm good the way I am

I really need to do some work on my homescreen too....... Although I've got a sweet shot from my recent grand canyon trip as my wallpaper.......just haven't actually finished putting things on my desktop(s)...... Maybe this will give me some incentive....Thanks
When you turn your screen on you have to unlock it by sliding the 'n' across the screen. I no longer have that. It goes straight to my desktop.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote