View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I could go on about the kfhd (movies etc) also, I am enjoying both devices tremendously.
I use my KFHD8.9 for videos and love it. Otherwise, my primary tablet is a Nexus 7 and my pocket tablet is a Galaxy Player 4. For ebooks, I have a Kindle 4.

Quote:
I am not so happy with the sansa clip zip though that I also bought in the Cyber Monday frenzy. Seems only good for music rather than audiobooks. I need to look at it a bit more.
Sorry you're not having any luck with it for audiobooks. For me, it's my favorite device. I use it for audiobooks all the time; and also for FM radio, music, and OTR podcasts. I also have an iPod touch 4 that I use for the same things as my Clip Zip, with the addition of streaming content.

What kind of problems are you having with your Clip Zip?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote