View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I have the touch and love it. But i find occasionally that it jumps way ahead, so i try to bookmark regularly. Did you ever have that problem? If so, has it happened with the ppw?
No, I can't say I've had any glitches with it at all, and it all seems a little more intuitive than the touch. But that may be because with the ppw, I perform the action and it responds immediately, whereas with the Touch, I was doing multiple actions just to get it to respond so that in the end, I was never really sure which action was the right one!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote