View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #10
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
Did you try removing GB and reinstalling? I seem to recall this was an issue last update.
Tried that, but it's still just hanging on the 'thinking circle' when I press Root Device.

Oh well. Guess someone had to be the first to try the update. I'd recommend against applying it if you are indeed rooted, at least until we find out if we can root if after this new update.

As far as what's included in this update, seems they have implemented some new bookshelf themes, but no new sorting settings as far as I can see. One real Pain in the but addition seems to be a new Recommended Reading tab in the Kobo app, which seems to be as badly implemented as the Kobo Touch one, as all but one of my recommendations are in German (all my books are in english). Really Kobo, this was a Priority?

Cheers

Last edited by Kboland; 03-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote