View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #78
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Good thing you like it. I will refrain from telling you what I see on your screen
I apparently have very good color vision.
im not lying when i say, (as i am looking at my device RIGHT NOW with full light on,) that the slight greenish hue in the centre is VERY MUCH accentuated in that photo.

but yeah, i love it. i have not had any trouble whatsoever reading. and my main reason for buying it was because i hated the light accessories with the old kindle. i cannot overestimate just how much it is worth the money to be able to read in ANY light condition.

maybe its not perfect, but i cant imagine getting a significant improvement from anywhere else. comparing mine to Lyns it is very similar, remember photos can never be accurate, the camera looks to bring out colours naturally.

Last edited by grechzoo; 12-16-2012 at 07:25 AM.
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote