View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
PRS-T1 cover and case thread

There does not seem to be a thread that discusses case/cover options for the T1 as yet, so I hope this might be a start in the right direction.

There does not seem many cases or covers available so far, excepting the ones from Sony and Gecko.

I was hoping M-edge might bring out their canvas zipper covered ones. I have one for my old PRS-300 and it is perfect for travel use.

Anyone seen or know of any more?

Here is a list of available covers and links

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=47

Last edited by sabredog; 11-15-2011 at 09:56 AM.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote