View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #14
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
The technology is cool, I agree, and the price could probably be justified by the nifty tech. However, as far as functionality and features, I don't think the price is justified. There are other devices that offer much more for less money. Don't get me wrong, the plastic transistors, the ultra durable and thin screen, thin design, etc, etc are super cool features and "nice to have's" but it is still overpriced for what it is. I would very surprised if these devices sell well in the current price range.
Which unit is offering more or even the same for similar display size?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote