Thread: Merged thread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoq View Post
Some time ago KevinShort posted quick hack done to invert colors on the Kobo readers in a unrelated thread. Later, I saw his idea and wrote a proper battery-friendly mod based on his proof-of-concept. Kevin then wrote a nice HowTo install guide for it and created a thread for it. I pushed a few updates in the meantime, but Kevin always had to keep the OP up-to-date, so I thought it would be better if I 'owned' the thread so I could do that directly. I explained this in the old thread and created a new one.
I think everyone would be better served if you owned the thread. The only way I know for this to happen is if you start the thread. I think your new post should be returned to a thread of its own.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote