View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #144
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
The inital banner is fine, as I can compensate for that and place it in it's own "window". It just seems to be the way it's writing to the screen... Not sure why but it would change window sizes etc. I'm /assuming/ it's due to my poor coding ability though.

I do have the wrapper working in that it just hides impserve now completely. I should be able to tweak the code enough by tomorrow so it will hide to the tray in windows so you can quit it with a right click as opposed to the current method of task manager.

If I was writing this just for myself I'd stop now as it works for me... I hate having things output and windows in my taskbar etc. So I assume other's might like to hide it all as well.

When it's working I'll zip up the exe, with the pascal source code and a readme and you could just place it on the wiki page if you wanted? It's not fancy enough to warrant anything other then a plugin placeholder.
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote