View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #11
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If it feels shady, I ask. There is no policy against that. If the person then answers and they are legal, I'll be happy to help. My asking has stopped us from continuing to try to help others with eBooks download from illegal sources.

If the OP isn't going to answer, then (IMHO) we should stop helping until the OP can say where these 100,000 eBooks came from.
Fair enough. I disagree, but I respect your opinion. I have no problem with you giving or withholding your help based upon whatever criteria you choose.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote