View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
I answered no, never, but you should never say never.

Apple, IMO, makes beautiful hardware with very precisely designed software. They don't tend to be creative, but they do tend to appropriate the very best ideas, remix them and put out a very refined product. They also tend to be control freaks with a horrible attitude, which, alas, seems to also affect some of their customers.

When something new comes out of Apple, I generally look at it admiringly, play with it when I run across one, sigh, and say, "If only it wasn't by Apple." I then move on to a less beautiful, but more generally useful, and much less controlled product that does about the same thing.

We'll see if the new management changes some of this for the better.

Sadly,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote