View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #1412
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Only time will tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
What Alan said.... There is no way to answer your question ... correctly. You must continue the books.
Ok thank you. That is what I thought. Usually if I go with my gut feeling then I can't go wrong. Usually Jim goes out of his way to make sure important things stick out like a sore thumb. For example:
Spoiler:
Butters Polka suit: ever since it got saved into the Blue Beetle I was waiting for it to come out. I expected it to be used to mess up the necromancer drummers and not for Sue.

Always surprises, and you knowing the books down the road it is hard to discuss so yesterday and old concerns of me.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote