View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest View Post
I have tried html, odt and rtf in calibre but the images don't appear in the ePub... what can I be doing wrong??? I open the file, and then convert it... is there any other step I'm missing?
Impossible to say without knowing (and preferably seeing) more about your source file. What format is it?

If it's rtf and you're using MSWord, then when you SaveAs webpage-filtered to create an html file, it should also create a sub-directory containing the images from the document. Did this happen?

If it's not copyright attach here otherwise you could PM me a link to the source and I'll have a look.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote