View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #71
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
The crucial difference between your examples and something like the Galaxy Note is the width of the device and that is the true limiting factor on how large a device is comfortable for people to use and unless somebody has particularly large hands then current devices like the gsiii or the note are about the limit as far as how big they can go before they would be too uncomfortable to hold as normal phone.
how about keeping it in the pocket and using earplugs and microphone to answer calls?

That said, I don't care for any tablets so far. Smartphones are still much more practical.

The only one to grab my attention is Microsoft's Surface, though I hate the company. It seems to come with a paper like surface much like wacom's "tablets". Perfect for stylus writing and drawing rather than a glass surface. That's what I need from a tablet, not brainless media consumption.

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 09-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote