View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
Greg_E
Zealot
Greg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheese

Device: Acer Iconia a500, XP tablet PC
I'll upload something and send you a PM with the location.

[edit]

I found one that looks like it is available to the general public that I can link too:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_...sh/cna_gsg.pdf

The second page with the copyright notices is the smallest text and is very hard to read on my tablet PC. Page "V" is typical text and more what I would be concerned about. Page 28/32 has some other text that because of the font might be difficult to read. Page number shows as A-2 in the lower corner.

The other manuals I want to read as very similar in text and layout, while I could suffer through some 40 odd pages, the larger books of 600+ would be a strain on my tablet PC. I ended up running through MobiPocket to convert to epub but I lose most/all the pictures and some pictures are important.

If that document doesn't download I'll upload some of the non-public work for a test.

Last edited by Greg_E; 10-26-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote