View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Techbar
TechnoGeek
Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Likebook Mars, Boox Kepler Pro, InkBook Obsidian
Font in book view

I'm experimenting (ie learning) with converting a plain text file to an epub book. Because it is a text file there are no fonts specified in the document and Sigil seems by default to show the text in a sans-serif font when in the book view pane. I prefer a serif font when reading but havent found anywhere I can change to this. It's not a problem when the file is in my Kobo because I can specify the font in the reader - I just want to be able to change the default font in Sigil to make my proof reading easier. Is there anywhere I can do this? I haven't managed to find it if there is.
Techbar is offline   Reply With Quote