View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
I confess to not having an iPad. I was interested as I did not know the iPad had the ability. In the video, it says wrist can lean on screen without making marks. I understand there is an app, penultimate, that performs similarly.
It is supposed to be resistant to wrists on the surface but this is done with software filtering out the multi-touch screen. I think this announcement has hardware solution so I would not say that they perform similarly without testing. My guess would be that dedicated hardware would be better but YMMV.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote