View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Some highwayman characters:

St. Raven by Jo Beverley.[/B]
I will look into this one. I should of mention I was looking for romance that written in 70s-2000s. I love Heyer but I when I read her books I think of them as Classic Regency instead of romance novels even though she is one of our pioneers that got us to where we are today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I picked up The Black Moth. I'm a big Georgette Heyer fan.
I own the Sourcebook version I got it for like 99 cents but usually all overdrive libraries carry these versions at least the three I belong to do. They are really nicely formatted.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote