View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
OK, just to make sure I understand you correctly. If in my previous example I used the name series_1 for the column where I stuck the Jane Doe[4] value then I would get the behavior I was after and there would also be a way to consolidate the view in Calibre; while if the column was named secondary_character then I'd have a Jane Doe series as well as Jane Doe (Secondary Character) series on the reader?

If this is what you propose then I believe this to be the best of both worlds.

Last edited by dmapr; 08-31-2010 at 07:15 PM.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote