View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #48
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Now it was my turn.... My harddisk died two days ago Thankfully it did it slowly enough for me to get my files from my Time Machine backup (I have/had an iMac) copied to a regular backup disk that's readable from Windows (I've just sold the iMac - want to switch back).

Lost my Calibre library, but that was my own fault I'm not really sure why I chose not to back that up Oh, well, I still have all my books.

I lost all my music too, but that was sort of on purpose. I haven't backed it up because I want to start over from a clean slate and rip it again - had music in different qualities and formats.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote