View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:07 AM   #11
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
Insert stupid question... how do I know which reading software it is using?

I just open up the book and start reading... I am guessing its with FBreader? Because its in my docs files, not the books in my Digital Editions, which I think defaults to PDFview?

Amy
While you are reading a book, press the central OK button which is in the middle of the silver 4 way dpad. A menu will pop up. If you are using the fbreader software, you will see a spanner and chisel icon bottom right marked settings.

Copied from my blog:

FBREADER Most of the ebooks I read tend to be in .epub format and I find that I prefer FBReader for this, simply because it is more customizable. With the current firmware in the PocketBook, FBReader does not open by default when you open an ebook for reading. So I will show you below how to do this manually. Note that there is a script to override this, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67149

To open an ebook in FBReader on the PocketBook:

- Go to Menu | Books | Select Book | Press and hold on the middle OK button
- A mini menu will pop up, select Open With
- Click to the right and select fbreader

Once you have done this once, your ebook will open using FBreader every time unless you tell PocketBook otherwise.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote