View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch TV Series

Not sure what forum is most appropriate for this thread, so I'll start with recommending Michael Connolly's Harry Bosch mystery series. The first book in the series is The Black Echo. I've read every book in series order along with his other series in which Bosch makes appearances.

I just got an email from michaelconnelly.com with this announcement:

Quote:
Bosch, a TV pilot starring Titus Welliver as Harry Bosch will stream on Amazon.com (US) and LoveFilm.com (UK) in early February. If enough people watch and rate the pilot episode, Bosch could get picked up for a full series run in 2014. More exciting details to come in January, so stay tuned!
I am beyond delighted with this news.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote