View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
So the magazines and newspapers I care about are available for Kindle as well. Price is, I believe, the same. But is the experience any better? Is there auto-delivery? Does it work reliably? Over 3G? How is reading newspapers on the 6" screen (i use a PRS950, which is 7")?

Thanks for your feedback.
I subscribed to NYTimes for a while then canceled it. I've never had a Sony eReader, so I can't really compare on the experience. But there is auto delivery for both wifi/3g and it works well and reliably. Reading experience will depend on your expectation. Comparing to the paper version, most of the contents are there(not all), but I much prefer the paper version. However, if you're happy with the subscription experience on a Sony, I suspect the reading experience will be similar.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote