Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
okay, i placed the contents of the zip in the root of my reader, and i double-clicked on importer.bat ; it launched a DOS window for about a nano-second but that disappeared by itself and nothing else seems to have happened. i didn't see a scheduler or anything else. i tried this with the contents of the zip transferred directly, inside the folder called "Note Import", and also transferring only the contents of that directory (so the .bat file was directly at the root level, not inside the directory "note import").

i hope that tells you something useful...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote