View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
see my post #3 in the other thread about epubs and the public library
Quoted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I usually do my library browsing on my PC and then transfer the books, but out of curiosity I just tried accessing the NC digital library on my PRS-T1. When I went to log in, I got a security certificate error. I clicked "continue" and was able to log in and view my bookshelf, holds, etc.

A quick googling of overdrive security certificate error turned up this link (this is not my library, just something I found via google)
http://library2go.lib.overdrive.com/...FAQAndroid.htm

quote: I got a 'Security warning' error in Android while browsing this site. What should I do?

If you get a security warning while browsing our website on an Android device, click 'Continue' to add the security certificate to your browser’s list of accepted sites.

Sometimes the Android Browser doesn’t have access to the most up-to-date security certificates, and thinks our website is a potentially dangerous page. We regularly update these certificates to ensure maximum security for you.

Please note, if you see this same warning appear for a website you are unfamiliar with or do not trust, you should tap 'Cancel' to avoid the site.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote