View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett View Post
It's a pretty old fanfic and might not have ePubs handy now. I have ePubs, of course, and would be happy to email them to any one that wants them. Just PM me your email address and I will send them on.
A fellow MR'er kindly sent me ePUBs and the PDF's, as well. The ePUBs are in dreadful shape; I thought of writing to her (I don't know the legalities involved with fanfic, as until December I'd never read any) and asking if she'd be okay with me remaking them, from the PDF source, into something better-formatted. (The ePUBs also seem to have a lot of OCR errors). Not for ducats; just so she could have something for folks like us who want to read it. {shrug). If you have the epubs in an already-cleaned format, of course, that's a different story. I'll pm you, thank you.

My brain gets kerfuffled if I try to read something that is really badly ocr'd and formatted. Obviously, it's a hazard of my profession, but, there you go. I was very cranky about the PG Dash Hammetts when I got them--the Thin Man was very poorly done. ;-)

Thanks!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote