View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #57
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
WoTC style advertising? Is that the one where they pull all the PDF's of their previous versions of the game offline, and make the PDF's of the new one avaliable only to people subscribing to a for-pay service?

**Chuckles**

Good one =) Ever since the company had a falling out with Weiss/Hickmann I've lost a lot of respect for them. Then again, their product quality has also substantially gone down as of late. If it wasn't for MTG:O I'd sever ties with the company entirely. But they've already gotten so much of my money.

I do kind of miss the predictable fluff they produce though. Or at least the magic it first enthralled me with all those years ago.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote