View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I personally don't limit myself to one format. I store what I buy using clibre and it's native file system store. I also store the versions that I convert that into. The files are so small having two copies of the ebook doesn't bother me. I currently got a 500GB external drive for TimeMachine which is Macs auto back up tool. And, I plan to get Jundle disk to back up the TimeMachine "latest" folder to Amazon S3... I feel pretty confident having the ebooks in 3 places is redundent enough to prevent me from any loss.

Of course, the ebooks I bought are also recoverable from the eBooks stores I bought from if needed. So, make that 4 locations where all my ebooks are stored.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote