View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #27
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I was hoping any company but Asus would get the new Nexus 7, despite me having the original 32gb Nexus 7 I've read about way to many issues from other 7 user and Transformer users off slowdown from what I've picked up it's related to the cheap flash storage used by Asus.

Now my Nexus 7 is still fast as when I bought it but it hasn't been that long to know for sure I definitely look at Asus as taking a big gamble now and next tablet I buy will probably be from Samsung who I now trust a lot more.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote