View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #411
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I LOVE the Connie Willis books read by Katherine Kellgren! IMO, she's just a joy to listen to.
I agree. I have some books on my wish list at Audible just because she narrates them. One of my favorites of hers is Among Others by Jo Walton, but I could listen to her reading Blackout/All Clear all day.

To Say Nothing of the Dog narrated by Steven Crossley is very good, too, but I really fell in love with the characters of Blackout/All Clear.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote