View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #39
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I stopped importing anything into Moon+ and use CC to open all my books with Moon+.
I suspect I will want to do that also. Though Moon+ is the best of the readers I've tried so far, browsing is frustrating, especially compared to CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
If I understand correctly uninstalling and reinstalling may reload your previous settings from backup. That is how my tablet is setup. I'm no expert, but if you go to Settings - App info and clear defaults and clear cache I think you should be OK.

Good Luck.
I generally do that prior to uninstalling an app anyway, just to avoid remnants, but to be sure I did it again for both apps and I still can't open anything but pdfs. Since this is turning into an unintentional thread hijack, I'll post this over in the devices subforum.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote