View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #5
cuse845
cuse845 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Could try looking in the relevant fixed thread in section above and/or asking there... The directions didn't seem that difficult to follow when I installed on half a dozen Sonys but I guess that depends on mindset and/or equipment/software of user... it also might be better to remove the SD card before doing the flashing - you are attaching your 600 to the computer and have checked that it is seeing the 600 attached... should show as mounted drives (like memory sticks or SD cards)...

And as for a number to call - you had noticed that this stuff is FREE, it's done by people because they want to do it for themselves and thought others might also like it... it isn't a paid company producing paid for software!!!
Since you have done it on half a dozen Sony's could you give me directions then? Like what is the proper starting procedure? So no SD card in the device? Copy flasher and Prsplus to the internal drive...I guess you are alluding to that since you say to take out the SD card. That is already different than the directions. Which internal drive?

When I plug in the Sony it populates drives I (internal drive), K (SD card) and L (Sony installer, I assume internal)

Thanks for the help
cuse845 is offline   Reply With Quote