Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #552
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Makes sense. The last thing we want here is a lot of spam cluttering up the boards. You would think the spammers would give up after awhile, but apparently they don't know when to quit. I'm trying to think of the title of a book I read some time back. This young boy appears out of no where apparently through a door in a hillside or some such and has a greenish tint to his skin. All sorts of problems occur and in the end a helpful family helps him find his way back home and in fact goes with him. I was in middle school or early high school when I first read it. Does anyone here recognize it?
I don't remember the title but do remember reading and liking the book or one very similar. I believe there was a cave involved in his apprearance and I think it was set in Kentucky. He could jump really far and the neighbors got curious and dangerous. Same book?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote