View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #12
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Response

I remember a few years back everybody I knew in the corporate world owned a BB, sure they thought iPhones where sexy, but old reliable was the blackberry. This was true for myself. I had a storm and thought there was no ways BB physical keyboard could type as fast as me.

I resisted the android platform or iphone ad they had no appeal to me. However out if frustration with RIMs lack of meeting users demands i jumped in the android platform. Wow the difference is night and day. I thought nothing could compete with the sure type technology only to find keyboards like swype and swiftkey knock the socks of of suretype.

Right know what I see in the corporate world and at large is that no one deceive dominates the scene, like BB once did. There are iPhones,BB, and androids(more android than any other device)

Did your know the world record for typing was broken using swype? And while you discredit those folks as being freaks have you ever considered why there is no similar record for bb users despite the fact that every bb owner swears that they are lightened fast on their preferred device? The point I'm making here really isn't about platform superiority but humans nature inclination to obscure the truth instead if changing.... which is the point of this post.

Btw this was typed on my android device.
Love the intentional irony here.

It was intentional ... right?

First things to do when you move to a touch screen keypad: turn off the heinous autocorrect, slow down and give what you've written a quick proof-read.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote