View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwimick View Post
Im not sure what difference how many books on your reader makes but I have around 550 on there.
If I delete most of them will I be more likely to double my battery time???
Depends on what mode you are using.
In the sleep mode the number of books doesn't matter.
In the full shutdown mode it might matter because I think when the reader starts up it got to rescan the local library or something like that. So, in PRS-505 shutting down would deplete the battery faster. Maybe 650 is different or the two users who report to do it and have longer battery life have a small number of books on their readers.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote