Thread: Galaxy Note 8
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 08:42 PM   #34
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Well duh! My brain must've been somewhere else. For some reason I didn't associate when you said sync apps with my apps that sync with the cloud.

Anyway I checked that. Got a sync error for Google and Samsung Account. I went into Google and disabled the sync for Chrome, Books, Movies & TV, Newstand, Google+, Photos, Google+ uploads, Internet, People details, Picasa Web albums. I don't think I use those.

I left synced App Data, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, & Gmail.

I also stopped the Samsung Account. Looking back now, when I would swipe down I would get a message that Samsung Client stopped or something.

Anyway I'll see how this works out. So far at 8:00 pm last night I had 75% battery and this morning at 8:00 am I had 69%. So that's a lot better.

Thanks for your help. Hopefully this will be fixed.
I have the Galaxy Note 8 too. My SD card died taking all my pictures with it, but luckily a great deal of them had been uploaded to picasa. Just a thought. I do know that Google + can be a real battery drain but its not all the time. I had to go in and disable all updates to it.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote